What makes yoga so special, is its direct impact on our energetic body and our energy field. After a yoga class we feel whole, peaceful and connected. We get a glimpse of the power of yoga and find personal benefits that go well past our yoga mat. Suddenly, we feel less stressed, we don’t lose our temper easily anymore, feel more comfortable in our bodies, change the way we express ourselves to loved ones.
But how did it all happen?
- And could you do something to work on yourself on even a deeper level?
- Could you get to know yourself even better? And through that live your daily life with a greater sense of grace, elegance and depth?
- Could you get to a state of mind where you feel naturally more peaceful?
- Could yogic practices help you reclaim your truth and your voice?
- Could you remember the intuitive wisdom of your body and your innate ability to heal yourself?
YES, YOU CAN
In this 21 Day Program I’ll take you on a journey through your rainbow body. I’ll help you get started with a daily home practice (in Sanskrit: Sadhana). It is said that 21 days are needed to create a new habit. This is why I’ll offer daily practices that take you through your chakra system and help you cleanse, restore, detox and like this renew your connection to all aspects of yourself.
Together we will move, breath, sweat, meditate, but also do daily journaling on specific themes, incorporate healthy activities in every other day and get to know the chakra system in depth.
In this program your relationship to your energetic body will change. Energy is something that can not be read about, it has to be felt in different ways. To work on our physical selves, you will do practices such as:
- creative yoga flow practices
- strengthening sequences
- yin yoga
- movement meditations
- and activities that are like medicine for each chakra
... and to work on your mind, you’ll do:
- guided meditation
- mantra practices
- breath practices
- mudra meditations
- daily journaling a- nd a yoga nidra practice
To get a glimpse into the daily sadhana follow the link www.popupyoga.ch/onlineyoga
If you would like to establish a daily yoga practice at home, or would like to deepen the connection to yourself, or establish a healthy new habit for better wellbeing, or want to learn about the chakra system, or get to practice more than just asana at home – this program is for you!